TERMS & CONDITIONS
You agree to pay full term fees inclusive of the 150AED + VAT registration fee, payable once a year (September - June term calendar)
- This will be a one-time annual fee covering all client administration costs
SWIMMING POOL RULES AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
The following rules and safety guidelines are in place to keep everyone safe.
- Appropriate swimwear and clothing should always be worn for the relevant activity, taking safety into consideration.
- Changing on poolside is not allowed, all changing should take place in the changing rooms provided.
- Swimmer must not enter the pool until permitted to do so by the coach.
- Swimmer should not run anywhere on poolside or in the changing rooms.
- Swimmers under the age of 11 must be picked up directly from the poolside or training facility by a parent or guardian whom must be present a minimum of five minutes before the scheduled end of session. They must not leave unaccompanied.
- Swimmers should always wear swimming hats.
- If a swimmer has been sick, feels unwell or has any open wounds they should not be swimming.
- No eating 30 minutes before engaging in physical activity.
- No food or drink to be brought on to poolside except for water in a bottle.
- Spectators and parents must stay in the designated areas.
HEALTH AND SAFETY WAIVER:
You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and use these facilities and premises and assume all risks of injury.
I waive, release, and discharge liability to Absolute Sports Services LLC, its employees, volunteers, directors, officers and representatives for personal injury or any accident caused as a result of negligence by myself or as a result of myself or those registered on my account disobeying instructions whilst participating or spectating in the activity and or event. This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur, regardless of negligence.
I consent to the use of physical guidance and understand that on occasion physical guidance may be used by the relevant instructor when teaching a certain skill or stroke in line with Swimming guidelines.
I certify that all those enrolled on my account to participate in activities with Absolute Swimming Academy are physically fit and I know of no physical reason, illness or medical condition to which would preclude participation in such events. Any illness or pre-existing medical condition will be disclosed at the time of registering the participant, and medical records will be updated in the event of any new conditions being diagnosed.
I understand that I must have my own medical insurance to participate in such activities and/or events.
I fully understand the risks associated with participating in such activities and/or events which can include accident, personal injury, including injuries unknown and unanticipated, or even death. Should the need arise I hereby give my consent to Absolute Sports Services LLC to provide medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during participation in such activity/event.
I understand that no responsibility will be accepted by Absolute Sports Services LLC for loss or damage to the property or valuables of the registered swimmers on my account, even if such items are left in the lockers provided.
Absolute Sports Services LLC reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the program prior to or during the lessons.
I understand that photos are sometimes taken during sessions which may be used on our marketing materials and on our website. Children entering competitions may be video recorded for analysis and used on marketing materials. Parents are not permitted to watch the lesson and must wait outside the class/pool area to ensure the child’s full attention to the trainer.
ABSOLUTE MAKE-UP POLICY:
I understand that Absolute Swimming Academy do not offer refunds/credit notes, except in circumstances outlined below:
- If Absolute Swimming Academy cancel a lesson due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. coach illness, facility repairs, pool hygiene issues.
- Medical issues persistent for three consecutive weeks or more and that is supported by a valid doctor’s note.
I understand that if I make payment by cheque, and this cheque is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be an administrative charge of AED 100 to be made to Absolute Sports Services LLC.
I understand that Absolute Sports Services LLC run through all public and school holidays within the term dates. Any exceptions to this will be communicated in advance. I understand that Absolute Sports Services LLC policy is that catch-up lessons will only be offered when lessons have had to be cancelled by Absolute Swimming Academy, and not for holidays, short-term sickness or any other after-school activities. In the event of long-term sickness or injury I will inform Absolute Sports Services LLC immediately and provide a valid medical certificate in order to receive a credit note or refund as appropriate. Classes may only be approved at the discretion of Absolute Sports Services LLC management for the next suitable available class.
Absolute term 2 will commence on January 6th and conclude on March 28th. In the case of outstanding circumstance that you are unable to attend your scheduled class an email MUST be sent to [email protected]within 24hrs of scheduled class. Accompanying this email must be a proposal of 2 alternative days to ‘make-up’ the missed class. Make-up classes must be completed within two weeks of missed session otherwise the class will be void.
CHILD PROTECTION POLICIES:
Clients will respect the child protection policies in place within all the venues. No adults are permitted to use the changing facilities while School Students are present. In a situation where the facilities are needed parents and adults are asked to wait until facilities are vacated otherwise plan a changing protocol prior to the lesson if at all possible.
Fees are non-refundable, in cases where classes cannot be delivered company credit will be issued for use towards private training.
I confirm that I have read and understood the aboveu information and will ensure that I and any person accompanying us will abide by the rules.