Absolute Swimming Coaches
"Every day it is my task to meet and grow determined individuals who have made the decision to improve"
- Top 8 and 16 in Swimming World Championships 2011 & 2013
- Burj Al Arab Winner 2017
- PhD in Psychology
Even after a long career in swimming still my 'go to', it’s the perfect combination of fitness, flexibility and technique.
"Helping and watching the achievements that reflect the high levels of determination and resilience my swimmers show in wanting to achieve new skills."
- First Class with Honours, Bachelor of Arts degree in Sport Coaching
- Competed Nationally and Regionally as a swimmer for Stafford Apex
Remember the Titans
"It teaches us the value of winning and losing, teamwork and camaraderie."
- Highfield Qualification F.A., Defib. & CPR
- ASCA 3
- STA Award/Certificates
- PAF S&R Group Auxiliary
Delhi Safari (English Cartoon)
"I enjoy watching people achieve things they thought weren't possible"
- Part of the world record holders for Largest Swimming Lesson
- Padi Advanced Open Water Diver
I don’t believe in exercise. Adventures are better.
"Enjoy seeing people grow in confidence and ability doing something they are passionate about"
- First in Sport & Exercise Science
- PGDipEd In Physical Education
- ASA Level 2 in Swimming Teaching
Weight lifting as my competitive attitude is to always see how I can better myself next time
"I love inspiring people who are in doubt, I love them to challenge their weaknesses inlife and become stronger personally"
- ASA Level 1 & 2 in Swimming Teaching
- President of Bulacan Lifeguard Association
- Qualified Seafarer
Life is short, time is gold
Customer Relationship Manager
"Sports activities gives you lots of positivity and it also teaches you how to face challenges in your life. As life is filled with challenges."
"It gives me the opportunity to teach others what I love to do."
- South African Regional Age Group Championships
- Dubai Holding Burj Al Arab Swim 800m – 3rd place
- ASCA Level 1 and 2 Coaching
"You can't live a positive life with a negative mind" - Joyce Meyer
"I have a big passion for working with small kids and believe strongly that FUN has a big impact on their development."
- ACSA Swim Coaching Level 1 and 2
“As long as you keep trying, you’ll keep getting better”
Rice and chicken curry